Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Reading Recommendation: Listerature at Little Fiction


This week I highly recommend you invest some time to read Little Fiction’s Listerature, Vol. 1. In the past, I’ve read stories presented in the form of a list, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen them put into a collection. I gotta say, they are impressive. Writers explore everything from to-do lists to bucket lists and anything in between. My favorite is the creepy and amazing That Song The Police Sing by Kristy Logan and Helen Sedgwick. You can download the entire issue for free.

Little Fiction is currently seeking submission for Listerature, Vol. 2 as well as their monthly online issues. Read guidelines here.

If you like what you read, and you can track them down, please make sure you let editor, Troy Palmer, and the featured writers know.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment