Tuesday, December 22, 2009

At the Bijou: El Dia de los Reyes

Just in time for the holiday season, my story, El Dia de los Reyes (The Day of the Kings) is featured along side Ian Rochford's very cool tale, A Room at the Star down At the Bijou.

At the Bijou: El Dia de los Reyes, Angel Zapata

At the Bijou: A Room at the Star, Ian Rochford

Creator/editor/wordsmith/Harbinger 33 champion, Absolute Kate Pilarcik continues to inspire and publish writers every Tuesday and Thursday on her virtual theater blog. She’s a truly lovely woman with a remarkably giving heart. Thanks, Kate.

9 comments:

  1. Your gift of writing is just astounding, Angel. You are one of my writing heroes. I so look up to you. Best wishes to your golden-hearted ninjas and Goddess this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, congrats on making New Flesh's top 10 stories. Evolution is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Angel. Like Jodi, I am a huge fan, and you continually impress me with every new piece I see.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, from the land Down Under!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel... your prolific nature still amazes me. You can even spin a holiday yarn. You must have a little story generator tucked under your pillow... Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice working with you Angel! All the best, have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful story! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn! Every year one of my kids says, "Don't be the one who makes Mom cry at Christmas." -- This year -- it turns out to be Ian and You. I just knew, just knew how your inner holiday lit stories were meant to play alongside each other. But then, well . . . you melted some of my heartstuff - reading you and watching you two interact ... and takin' in what you Brought Out in oh so many readers.

    That's stirring, Angel I have heard on high.
    So graced to have known you this year.

    ~ Absolutely*Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on making New Flesh's top 10 stories. Evolution is just fantastic.

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete