Thursday, July 30, 2009

Every Day Poets: Autumn 1985, The Dead Girl

Short and sweet today (pulling overtime at my day job…argh!).
Please visit Every Day Poets for a dose of daily poetry. Not just because my story “Autumn 1985: The Dead Girl” appears there today.

The editors, Oonah Joslin, Constance Brewer, and Nicholas Ozment consistently strive to feature a wide range of poetry from the literary to the surreal. And the quality of work is always high.

Every Day Poets


Stop on by. Better yet, submit.

4 comments:

  1. oh how very melancholy and sad. very deft in the telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagery that is haunting, harsh, and stunning. Well done, Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful site! I'm glad I found it through your link to me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very haunting. Sounds straight out of King novel.

    ReplyDelete